WATER SOFTENERS & WATER TESTING IN TWIN FALLS
Save 35% or more versus local competiton! The minerals in your water can have adverse effects on your pipes, plumbing fixtures, and household appliances. A water softener is a filtration system that helps reduce the amounts of minerals such as calcium and magnesium in your water that can lead to long-term problems in your plumbing.
First Choice Water and Plumbing installs and maintains water softeners so you can rest easy knowing your machines can keep doing the jobs they were meant to do!
IMX SERIES WATER SOFTENERS
Water Treatment Made Easy
- Fully programmable to meet your exact water condition.
- Large capacity salt storage tank to minimize replace frequency.
- Stepped salt shelf keeps dirt and debris far away from internal salt tank components.
- Safety brine valve prevents a messy salt tank overflow.
- All corrosion-proof construction.
- Easy to operate bypass valve provides a way to bypass the softener during maintenance, lawn watering, etc.
- 5 year control valve warranty and 10-year resin tank warranty.
- Rain covers are available for outdoor installations.
WATER TESTING & WATER TREATMENT
First Choice Water and Plumbing performs state-of-the-art water testing to make sure that your home's water supply is safe.
Having your water tested allows you to know if there are contaminants in your drinking water supply. Knowing which contaminants, if any, are present then allows you to find water treatment options to make improvements and ensure you have the healthiest water quality possible! First Choice Water and Plumbing provides iron and Ph water testing onsite with professional UV testing lights.
Call us today to schedule a water test, or to discuss water treatment services.